- Free Online OPUS Least Squares Utility
Use this free Microsoft® Silverlight® Web application to quickly compute the unique coordinate from multiple OPUS solutions. Try it now.
- ALTA Seminar Featuring COLUMBUS
Presented January 16, 2009 at the
ISPLS Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana. Information and presentation in PDF format
- COLUMBUS Training Videos
Use these free training videos to learn more about COLUMBUS Network Adjustment Software Version 3.8.1.x.
- Version 22.214.171.124 Now Available
Major Enhancements Include
- Direct import support for Trimble JXL, .RW5, SKI data files (GPS Baseline Data).
- Column header export for User Defined Export tool.
- Simplify Copy/Paste from excel (into data grids) by adding multiple empty rows first.
- Direct import of Trimble Data Exchange (.ASC) files
into current COLUMBUS project.
- Local custom Geoid Model for Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Data Management Grids: Intuitive spreadsheet-style user interface for entering/editing your Station, Observation and Datum data.
- Support for State Plane, UTM, TM adjustments (2D and 3D); Canadian HT2_0 geoid model; Simplified the Options Library Manager User Interface.
- Local NEE, State Plane and UTM (TM) Traversing and Loop Closures; Optional formatted reporting in adjustment summary view.
- Trig leveling adjustment and traversing support; Quick calculation tools; Observation conversion tools; Station and Observation removal (by type) tools.
- OPUS and Coordinate File Import Tools; Adjusted State Plane coordinates and inverses; coordinate observations; updates to the State Plane/UTM to-from Geodetic transformation tools.
- Comprehensive column sorting for selection lists and computational results; full ENU or NEU covariance coordinate observations; reporting the aposteriori variance factor for each observation type; and several other miscellaneous UI enhancements.
- Download COLUMBUS Version 3.8 demo kit
ALTA/ACSM Positional Testing; Options Library Manager; powerful 1D, 2D, and 3D point-and-click geodetic traversing with redundant observations; and simplified integration of Local 2D NE and 3D NE Elevation adjustments.
The demo can be installed and run on Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT 4.0, and 95 (approx 5.4 MB). More information and New Features list
- Fully Updated User Manual Now Available
- TDS .rw5/.raw File Conversion Tool - Add GPS baseline support
- Quick Tips for Using COLUMBUS
Helpful pointers on using COLUMBUS. This section is continually updated, so check back often
- Real-World Applications of COLUMBUS
Examples and explanations on using COLUMBUS to solve practical surveying problems. Topic suggestions welcome.
- Take a look at our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page for COLUMBUS usage tips.
Network Adjustment and Coordinate Transformation
Software Solutions Since 1990
Copyright © 1995-2011 Best-Fit Computing, Inc. All rights reserved.